Complex Support Staff
The Complex Support Staff positions are seasonal full time or part time starting in May and ending the beginning of August. Complex hours of operations are 8:00 am to 4:00 pm Monday through Friday; with some night and weekend requirements.
The position requires availability with no extended personal leave to be taken within the first eight weeks of employment.
The following is a list of general tasks descriptions that need to be done on a daily basis. Some tasks are more important on specific days of the week, so a typical day of the week routine will follow to give you an idea of the priorities. The main focus is to be ready for soccer play at 5pm that evening.
- Maintains fields, trees, shrubs, ground cover, picnic tables, bleachers and sprinkler systems.
- Maintains and makes minor repairs to buildings/structures, goals/nets, fields and fencing and equipment.
- Waters, cultivates, mows, plants, and fertilizes fields.
- Operates mowing equipment on fields and facility.
- Cleans and clears grounds, structures, and playing fields of debris and hazardous conditions.
- Makes minor repairs and adjustments to sprinkler systems.
- Inspects field marking visibility and field marking equipment.
- Keeps inventory of field supplies, including paint, trash bags, oil, fuel, etc.
- Inspects equipment makes or schedules repairs.
- Semi skilled plumbing repairs and semi skilled carpentry and painting
- Ensures field maitenence equipment is removed from the fields prior to game times and scheduled field rentals.
- And other tasks as requested by the FYSA Executive Director, in relation to field and facility maintenance.
Starts $9.00/hr DOE