FYSA Office Assistant
Job Description: Provide quality clerical, secretarial, and program assistance to the Executive Director.
- Answer and return calls using a multi-line phone system
- Take detaiiled messages and provide general program information.
- Greets and direct visitors to the office.
- Assist in maintaining, organizing, and processing files, records, deposits, program information, and other documents.
- Assist in recieving and processing player and coach registrations.
- Assist in coordinating with volunteers.
- Assist in FYSA fundraising and sponsorship programs, to include maintaining the sponsor mailing list.
- Assist in FYSA special events.
- May be required to perform job related errands on occassion.
- Works with vendors to recieve and process shipments, check invoices for accuracy, and organize equipment storage.
- Assist in maintaining an inventory of equipment, uniforms, and office supplies.
- Assist in the preparation, organization, and distribution of team gear.
- General clerical duties as requested by the Executive Director to include: data entry, digital and paper communications with FYSA members, vendors, sponsors, and the local community.
- Assist the Executive Director in other FYSA related buisness as requested.
Qualifications and Requirements:
High School diploma or equivalant. Computer excperience required, 10-key experience reccomended. Knowledge of Microsoft Office required.
Excellent customer service skills, and an ability to communicate clearly, professionally, effectively with a variety of people. Ability to report to work on time, multi-task, work independently, and to work occasional evenings and weekends. A knowledge of soccer, and FYSA policies and procedures is helpful.
May be required to lift up to 50lbs, climb a ladder, and walk the soccer fields. Must be able to type for extended periods of time doing data entry , spend a considerable amount of time on the phone, and speak clearly when answering calls.
Starting pay $12 depending on experience, this job is part-time, seasonal.